Wine Trails 2nd Edition
Travel the world winery by winery in this guide to the greatest wine trails on the planet. Sip Malbec in the Argentinian mountains; devour Sauvignon in idyllic Bordeaux; savour Chardonnay in off-beat northeast Italy. Discover 52 weekend-long itineraries to amazing wine regions and meet old-world experts and trailblazing winemakers along the way.
Whether you’re a serious wine connoisseur or a casual quaffer, this unique guide is packed with beautiful photography, handy maps and essential information to make planning your next wine tasting adventure as smooth as a glass of Pinot Noir.
Inside Wine Trails 2nd Edition:
- Experience 52 of the world’s greatest wine regions with weekend long itineraries and a plotted wine trail course with must-visit wineries for each destination
- In the know recommendations from experts including writers, wine buyers, reviewers and sommeliers to make your trip even more authentic and memorable
- Personal insights from local winemakers about the best wines to taste and why they’re so special
- Essential trip planning information and tips provided for each trail including: how to get there; where to stay; where to eat; what to do; festivals and celebrations
- Beautiful full-colour photography and wine trail maps for each region to inspire your next trip
Click to view a range of Look Insides from the book
Format Hardback, Full colour, 320 Pages
Dimensions 245 x 192mm | 7.56 x 9.65"
RRP AUD $39.99 | GBP £19.99 | NZD $39.99 | USD $25.00