Discover 100 amazing places away from the tourist trail
Lonely Planet is excited to introduce Offbeat. This title will release in the Americas in November 2022 and is currently available throughout the rest of the world.
Explore a secret mountainous kingdom in Africa, an underwater museum in Australia, a medieval fairytale town in Europe - and learn how your visit can benefit local communities when you go beyond classic bucket list places with this inspiring travel guide.
Lonely Planet's Offbeat will feed the wanderlust of travellers with:
- 100 lesser-known cities, regions and countries with chapters covering Africa and the Middle East, Asia, the Americas, Europe and Oceania
- Amazing crowd-free experiences
- Go if you like comparisons offering magnificent alternatives to over-populated sites and landmarks
- Insider knowledge on how your visit can make a positive impact on local businesses
- Expert advice on why you should go, when you should go and how to get there
- Helpful tips for first-time travellers
- Presented in a beautiful hardcover format with striking photography, practical planning information and handy maps
Connect with vibrant cultures, unearth amazing stories and make these exhilarating under-the-radar travel experiences part of your next great trip. Perfect for curious minds, Offbeat is a must-read for anyone dreaming of, or planning an upcoming adventure.
Promotional Assets for Retailers
To support the release of Lonely Planet’s Offbeat, we have created a suite of assets that can be used by retailers to promote the book to customers.
Please click here to download assets to use across your website, social media channels and other consumer touchpoints.
Featured assets include:
- Digital banners
- Look inside preview images
- High resolution photography
- Video: For retailers that would like to embed this trailer on their website or online store product pages, please copy and paste this YouTube embed code.
*Please note: these files are hosted on Google Drive. You do not need a Google account to download. Hover over the folder and an option to download will appear.
Releasing from September 2022
Format Hardback, Full colour, 324 Pages
Dimensions 275 x 237mm | 9.33 x 10.83"
RRP AUD $44.99 | GBP £24.99 | NZD $49.99 | USD $35.00