Explore the Americas' most thrilling driving adventures
Buckle up for the next installment in our Epic series and the follow-up to Epic Drives of the World. Showcasing 50 of the Americas’ greatest road trips across North and South America as well as the Caribbean, you’ll discover classic drives including the Pacific Coast Highway, Gaspesie Loop in Canada and the Hana Highway in Hawaii, plus lesser-known routes. We cover a huge variety of themes and experiences across drives that range from a few hours to a week or more.
Each of the featured road trips include:
- First-person accounts from writers who have completed the drive
- Challenge level grading: easy / harder / epic
- Inspirational photography, maps and practical information to follow the writer’s journey
- Driving factbox: when is the best time to drive, vehicle hire information, how to get there, what to take
- Expert travel advice: where to stay, recommended detours, the best places to eat
- Suggestions for similar drives
With a vibrant cover illustrated by Ross Murray, this beautiful hardback continues this collectible series. Whether you’re a regular road tripper or just want to explore your destination in a new way, Epic Road Trips of the Americas will inspire a lifetime of adventures out on the open road.
Promotional Assets for Retailers
To support the release of Lonely Planet’s Epic Road Trips of the Americas, we have created a suite of assets that can be used by retailers to promote the book to customers.
Please click here to download assets to use across your website, social media channels and other consumer touchpoints.
If you require a digital banner like above, please request through your Sales Representative, providing the dimensions and resolution that you require. We'll be happy to design accordingly.
Featured assets include:
- Digital banner
- High resolution photography
- Look inside preview images
*Please note: these files are hosted on Google Drive. You do not need a Google account to download. Hover over the folder and an option to download will appear.
Releasing from September 2022
- ISBN 9781838695330
- Page Count 320
- Format Hardcover, full colour
- Dimensions 8.15 x 10.43" | 265mm × 207mm
USD MSRP $35.00 | AUD RRP $44.99 | NZD RRP $49.99 | GBP RRP £24.99